Guitar Elegant Rose | silvia sondoro ♥

Friday 3 May 2013

Thanks for everything dear ….






Thank you for all the love that you love me ,
You are my first love, you give me so much happiness that could never be forgotten , so many wonderful stories that we spent together .  smile , sweet, jokes, laughter, love, sorrow, tears, cheers, it was all we spent together ....
Do you remember, when the first time we met?
Do you remember, the first time you say that you love me?
Do you remember, the first time you kissed my forehead ?
Do you remember, the first time you hug me tight?

Did you know dear  ?
 until now, I still sense the same, I still love you, really, really love you , I really, really miss all the things  about you...

Even though we have a different world,
Even though you was gone , 
Even though your body is already sealed burial ground , 
But I feel your presence,
 You're here, you're still here, you're still on my side....


Rest in peace dear..
Ricky ilhamsyah kurniawan
15-january-1992 / 23-march-2008 

0 comments:

Post a Comment