Guitar Elegant Rose be a part  | silvia sondoro ♥

Wednesday 22 May 2013

be a part 

Woman’s pray….
Lord, I pray for a man that will be a part of my life. A man that really loves You more than averything. A man that lives not for himself but for You. He must know for whom and what he lives, so his life isn’t useless. Someone that has a wise heart not only a smart brain. A man that no only adores me, but can warn me when I’m wrong. A man that can be my best friend. A man that makes me feel like a woman when I’m beside him. I don’t ask for a perfect man but I ask for an imperfect man. A man that needs my support, my love, my prayer for his life. Give me your eyes, so I can see good things in him and not the bad one. Give me your mouth that is failed with Your words of wisdom so I can support him. And I want that finally both of us can say “How  great , how so lucky I can find a man like you”

Always believe, that something wonderful is about to happen ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment